Join New York Wine Events for a Tour to Long Island Wine Country, hosted by our wine experts. Available Saturdays and select Sundays, this experience transports you to the North Fork of Long Island, 2 hours from Manhattan with farms, wineries & artisan food ... More info ›
Join New York Wine Events for a Tour to Long Island Wine Country, hosted by our wine experts. Available Saturdays and select Sundays, this experience transports you to the North Fork of Long Island, 2 hours from Manhattan with farms, wineries & artisan food.
• Round trip bus travel via motor coach from midtown Manhattan
• Wine tastings hosted by our own guide plus the winemakers at 2 award-winning wineries. 4-5 wine selections at each location, spending 90 minutes at each
• Food: locally sourced artisan fare is served to pair with the wines: cheeses, bread, olives & Italian sandwiches
• Education about the wines directly from the winemakers who make them
• Spectacular destinations: Jamesport Vineyards, Palmer Vineyards, Martha Clara Vineyards, Pellegrini Vineyards and more
• Special discounts on purchases of bottles, 4 packs, wine club memberships
• Start Time: 8:30 AM Midtown Manhattan: check in and bus boarding
• Location: in front of 140 East 41st Street (closer to 3rd Avenue), New York, NY 10017
• Tour Guide: wine expert from New York Wine Events, leading the tour experience, providing literature on the itinerary and wineries
• Departure: 9:00 AM sharp -- bus departs for Long Island
• Attractions Visited: 2 wineries on the North Fork of Long Island from selected destinations (Jamesport, Pellegrini, Palmer, Martha Clara, and more). Outdoor seating in sunny weather, indoor seating in cool or inclement weather.
• Winery #1 Arrival: 11:00 AM
• Wine & Food Tasting: 11:15 AM - 1:00 PM. 4-5 wine selections, cheeses, breads, olives
• Winery #2 Arrival: 1:15 PM
• Wine & Food Tasting: 1:15 PM - 3:00 PM. 4-5 wine selections and assorted sandwiches Turkey, Brie & Fig Jam, Mozzarella + Tomato + Basil Pesto, Prosciutto + Mozzarella + Roasted Red Peppers, Salami + Provolone + Arugula
• Discounts on winery products: tour guests will have the opportunity to take advantage of exclusive discounts on products at both wineries. Details will be provided by Tour Guide at the beginning of the day.
• Return Trip: The tour leaves to return at approximately 3:00 PM. If time permits, bus will make a 10-15 minute stop at a Farm Stand on the way back to NYC. Guests can enjoy an assortment of local fruits, vegetables, and baked goods available for purchase.
• Arrival back in NYC: Bus returns to 140 East 41st Street by 5:30-6:00 PM to drop off passengers. Tour ends.