Enjoy a guided, leisurely bike ride that encompasses hand picked stops and special treatment from your tour guide in Mattituck, NY. The tour will stop at a beach, vineyards, and a farm ... More info ›
Enjoy a guided, leisurely bike ride that encompasses hand picked stops and special treatment from your tour guide in Mattituck, NY. The tour will stop at a beach, vineyards, and a farm. Infused olive oil and fine vinegar tastings and all equipment are included. You may add wine tastings at one or both vineyards and a catered Greek-style village lunch for additional fees. Experience the natural beauties the North Fork has to offer all by way of bike. If you prefer, you can opt out of 1 of the 2 vineyards, to visit the historic Salt Air Farm, to witness professional beekeeping and to see white rock doves released.
This guided, leisurely bike ride that encompasses hand picked stops and special treatment from a professional guide will be the delight of your trip to Mattituck, NY. The bike tour is customizable as you may have the option of adding 8 wine tastings as well as a catered Greek style village lunch for an additional fee.
- 5 Hour Country Wine Bike Tour
- 13.5-Mile Guided Tour, Relatively Flat Terrain
- Unlimited Refreshments
- Professional Guides
- Sample 8 Award Winning Wines (Optional)
- Privileged Access to Vineyard Fields
- Extra-Virgin Olive Oil & Fine Vinegar Samplings
- Greek Village Style Lunch to complement your tastings. (Optional)
- Also an excellent choice for those looking for a gluten free option
- A visit to a Local Farm Stand (Jams, Pies, Fruits and Vegetables)
- Live Music and Entertainment
- Professional photographs captured by our staff throughout the day, available online for later download (Free)
- The Love Lane Shopping Experience
- Picnic Blankets available for a Secluded Picnic
- Social Meet & Greet | Networking Opportunities
- Multiple Photographing Opportunities (Your Group, Scenery, etc)
Alternative Option: Includes all aspects of the original tour, minus 1 vineyard. In its place you may choose to visit the Salt Air Farm.
Tour the Salt Air Farm and experience the art of bee keeping from an astute professional bee-keeper and learn about the precious role bees play in our ecosystem. This 125 acre historic property, has been restored and is standing strong, since 1798. Once a one room house in its earlier years, this shed-sized "house" is now used for honey extraction, flower arranging, and a home for bee-keeping gear and supplies. Relish in the beauty of pristine white rock doves as they are released and then as they impressively return back home.
*Participants must be a minimum of 21 years to join this tour.